Looking for appartment

i am looking for an 3 bed room appartment at some nice locality urgently,if anyone can help
thanks

Hello pinkseaeg.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section? It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks,I'll do that

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello Alexandria,
You can get in touch,will be able to get you one,inbox me your budget,locality preferences,whether furnished or unfurnished
Rrgards
Roger

Hi chrismoro ent,

Thank you for your contribution :)

Feel free to share some informations here on the forum as it might eb useful for the other members as well :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Whats ur budget???

Hi! I have dealt with an agent/developer and found her to be reliable. You could try her. Her details are below:

Lucy Mwendwa Ringera

Good luck

hi Pinkseaeg! Thnx for your request but let me know the locality and inclination. Do you want the one furnished or unfurnished, and your budget?

Regars.

moderated: no free ad. Please post in Housing section. Thanks.]

can you send me the pics and other details of that appartment

I cant seem to attach anything here..DO send your email address and I can attacha nd send you the pictures

[moderated: no free ad. Please use the Housing section. Thanks.]

Thank you for welcoming me in Expart blog being one of the subscribers.
we will work together as a team.

success.

Do you mind more options of the same...

One more querry; furnished or unfurnished. We gat both options:)

preferably unfurnished but we can consider furnished if its really good

I have a 2 bedroom furnished in Githurai 44 Jacaranda home going @ Ksh.70000.  I t has a parking,swimming pool, security services and its fully furnished.If interested, let me know

Regards.

Hi wyna,

Please can you post an advert on the Housing in Nairobi section this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi, my name is Monique. I have just seen your post looking for an apartment in a good location. I have one, a 4 bedroom in Lavington area of Nairobi. It is all ensuite and fully furnished, has a swimming pool and gym, basement parking and really nice gardens. If you'd like to see it, just let me know and i'll arrange to take you. The rent is USD 3500 per month inclusive of service charge.

Regards Monique

Onique Iam not looking for an apartment. Like you I also have an apartment that Iam renting out.
Best
George

Hello :)

For all those who are looking for an accomodation, you may consult or even post an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

[Moderated: no free ads pls]