Rent an accomdation in Antananarivo

I want to rent a condo or a house in Antananarivo . Long term rent .Plese give me the price.thank u. jimmy

It depends... Could be from $100 to $500.

HI JIMMY,

You can rent a house but if you love madagascar and would like to come back here for longtime, buy a very cheap house for 5000 or 6000 usd only at ecoline.They build it in 20 days.jp

bonjour
vous pouvez préciser cela, je croyais que les étrangers ne pouvaient pas être propriétaires?

@ stefmali: As you are on the english speaking forum, it would be great if you could post your message in english please :) Thank you very much :)

sory, I'm not so cool in english, is it possible to transfer on the french  forum?

Hi stefmali,

Can you please post or start a new topic in the Forum Antananarivo (Francophone) ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

@Jimmy, where can I find the info on Ecoline? I am pretty much interested. Thanks.

I am interested in getting in contact with Ecoline. According to JIMMY. They can build a house in 20 days.

Hello St.Fleur,

Please note that you have commented on a very old topic, and unfortunately you may not get any answer from @jimmychange.

I invite you to create a new topic on the Antananarivo forum to be able to ask you questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl