Kindergarten French-English in Lima

Hello, Im thinking of living in Lima, and I would like to know if there is some kindergarten or primary school where the inmersion in French and English be really full? I really do not like my daughter lose her french, english. We are living in Montreal now, but Im planning to be in Lima by this September.
Thanks all for your comments.

There is a french school in Lima

Hi there: I am an American ESL teacher looking for work in Lima, too. I certainly don't want to "step on toes" or compete for a job with a nice person like you if such jobs are few! But if you have found something and/or can suggest places for me, please let me know. I am ESL/TESOL certified and experienced (just came back from Tunisia)...
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!
Karen

Hello Karen -> You are a bit off topic. Could you please start a new thread on the Peru forum or post an advert in the Jobs in Peru section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Euroamericano in CChaclaclayo, Newtown, Roosbelt in la Molina y Markham.

If you want me to teach your daughter, contact me.

Hi hazelitux,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Peru section. This can be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

ok i ll do it

Hi yes there are plenty, most of are Academies or private schools where kids are teach in French or English... Franco Peruano is the one who comes to me mind  ..  ... call the French Embasay in Lima Peru ... or the Britanico ... Peruano Britanico.... hope this helps.. bye.. Ellie