I would really appreciate some advice.

I arrive in HCMC mid September for one month. This is my second trip to Vietnam.

1. Can anyone recommend a good dentist in HCMC?

2. I'm looking to buy/rent a mountain bike for about two weeks. I'm just over 1.9 meters tall so i would probably need a 26 inch frame.

3. I'm not to keen on cycling on the highway and would prefer to cycle where i feel relatively safe. I'm open to anything really, definitely want to cycle around Dalat and Hue.

4. A bit of help learning the language would be fantastic

Cheers

Whatever you do, please do not ride your bike late at night.  Vietnamese motorists are notorious for having poor visions, in the moonlight.

Wild_1 wrote:

Whatever you do, please do not ride your bike late at night.  Vietnamese motorists are notorious for having poor visions, in the moonlight.

Its not the eyesite, its all that yaking on the cell phone when traveling the wrong way on a one way street.

ancientpathos wrote:
Wild_1 wrote:

Its not the eyesite, its all that yaking on the cell phone when traveling the wrong way on a one way street.

Drunk drivers with no headlights on is another issue...Well it is in my country.

You can go to 'Van Hanh' center on Tran Quoc Thao street. Its quality and service are good.:)

You should consider cycling from HCMC to the Mekong delta. There are scenic routes map out there. Let me know if you're interested and i can look it up for you.

Lan Anh dentist is recommended for you
address here:     130 Hà Huy Tập, Nam Long 1, Phú Mỹ Hưng, Dist 7, HCMC, Việt Nam.
Phone: (848) 5 411 16 16

About bycicle, there's lots of store in Vo Thi Sau st (Dist 3) and good quality.
By the way, welcome to Vn, enjoy your trip

alluc wrote:

I arrive in HCMC mid September for one month. This is my second trip to Vietnam.

1. Can anyone recommend a good dentist in HCMC?

Check this page, hope it will help you..

[moderated: off topic + no free ads please]

Welcome to VN

Martin 107 Cycle showroom, on Vo Thi Sau street, district 3, near Cross-road Pham Ngoc Thach,,,