RENEWING MY VISIT VISA

Dear All, how can i renew my 30 days without getting outside and then inside KSA?

i've been told by a friend that there is a possibility to pay a small fee and renew my 30 days.

and for how many times i can renew the 30 days and which papers i need?

Thank you.

I assume you are asking about the multiple entry business visit visa; right?

Yes you can do that but stay informed: you'll lose the multiple nature of the visa. I mean that will be your last 30 days extension.

what do u mean? ive been told u can renew it for like 9 times without getting out of the country

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I assume you are asking about the multiple entry business visit visa; right?

???

It's different for business visit visa and family visit visa. So what visa you are on?

it's a multiple entry business visa for 90 days should be renewed every 30 days

Then the above is correct. Who told you 9 months?

9 months is the maximum time period for a FAMILY visit visa not business type. And that also depends on Jawazat. Sometimes they don't renew ahead of six months for example. Especially before Ramadan and Hajj seasons.

so wha do u think is my best option to do wothout getting out?

Yes. Just follow whatever way they have designed it. With alterations you may land in troubles.

Have a look at this thread where @HRGuru has put LOT of light on business visa extensions

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=228243

ahhhhh thanks man! so my best option is to ask my sponsor here to give me a 90 days single entry visa right? instead of having headache with the exit entry stuff.

And in case i want to exit and enter, where is the closest place to jeddah? i did once exit through Tabuk jordan gate, i just made a u-turn after the saudi (halat ammar gate) and got my visa extended.

Do u think i can do this through the sea port in Jeddah or there r other options?

Thank you really for ur help.

Yes a single entry visa would be better.

Tabuk-Jordan is the only good option you have. You definitely won't like to exit to Yemen, Egypt, Sudan or Eritrea :lol:

yes, but the thing here is i didnt entered to jordan! i only did a u-turn directly after the saudi gate, in other terms i got outside saudi arabia and entered the free area and then turned back without accessing the jordan gate! So do u think i can do that on the sea port? just a u-turn without leaving?

I don't think you can have such a thing through sea ports. But being based in Riyadh since long, I may not know well. Please check with your employer :)