I want to travel to Cambodia

Greetings for everybody,
I want to travel to Cambodia,    I am curriently living and working in shanghai,  I have heard that upon arrival in Cambodia, a one year business visa, is that still working and what about  renewable? cod you please sombody confirm that?
Regards.

Hi seemchef,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I have created a new topic on the Siam Reap Forum as from your post :)

Can you please write a little bit more about yourself ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

They give you a one month business Visa for 25 $ and you can renew it every month. Just make sure to clearly notify the immigration at the airport that you come here for business. If they charge you 25 $ than you're O.K

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register your business in the business directory)

Hi Seemchef

You need to buy an E-type visa at the airport on arrival. This used to be called a business visa and is now called an ordinary visa. You will receive a one month visa for $35 (new price) and you can then extend for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months at a travel agency. The 6 and 12 month visas are multiple entry.

If you're going to work in Cambodia, you will also need a work permit. A good employer can sort that out for you, but it involves a trip to the Ministry of Labor for some basic health checks.

Good luck!

Hello expats!

We are a portuguese couple and we have been traveling for 2 months with  2 motorbike across Vietnam. We want to continue our trip and go to Laos and Cambodia, but we have heard conflicting information about the input and output of motorcycles (Vietnamese).

We would like to know if we can cross the border from Vietnam to Laos and Laos to Cambodia without problems?Alternatively, following Vietnam to Cambodia and cross the border to Laos (and eventually across the border to Thailand always with the Vietnamese bikes) would also be an option to consider.

Thanks for your help!

Nuno and Ana

2norteados[at]gmail.com