Can I bring my husband?

Hi there, I was thinking about moving to KSA to teach, but as a woman, can I bring/sponsor my husband and kids?

yes you can

mrseaparker wrote:

Hi there, I was thinking about moving to KSA to teach, but as a woman, can I bring/sponsor my husband and kids?

It depends on your qualifications and your sponsor.

Alliecat wrote:
mrseaparker wrote:

It depends on your qualifications and your sponsor.

Exactly! Most women teachers couldn't and can't :(

in Saudi Arabia its very easy to take your family depends your salary on agreement  if you have a professional job more easy or a strong sponsor in case if you are with a private visa.
everything is depends power of your sponsor's (waastha) influence
[email protected]

HI,
I was told by schools in saudia arabia,oman,dubai that i as a woman cant sponsor my husband and kids,i agree that it depends on the sponsor but in my experience most said only after 90 days they can come but i cant sponsor as a woman,for me as a mother 90 days without small children is too long to wait,and then its not plain sailing and thats saudia.oman come first then after a month they come but then only on tourist visa for month and told again no woman can sponsor a husband,in my opinion they are only interested in the teacher and wont help at all to bring your husband or kids.

jojolam wrote:

in Saudi Arabia its very easy to take your family depends your salary on agreement  if you have a professional job more easy or a strong sponsor in case if you are with a private visa.
everything is depends power of your sponsor's (waastha) influence
[email protected]

If it DEPENDS on these things, then it's not easy.  Most PYP female teachers are only eligible for a single visa and no family sponsorship.

I agree with you alliecat a 100 per cent.

Saudi Arabia , Oman ,are different two countries in middle east and Dubai is one of the state of UAE United Arab Emirates. Dubai not a country. anyway in UAE woman can sponsor no discrimination just need meet salary criteria , Oman also almost similar, about Saudi Arabia already explained before

THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES OF DEALING DIRECTLY WITH SCHOOLS IN SAUDIA ARABIA,IN OMAN AND IN DUBAI UAE,THEY HAVE TOLD ME A WOMAN[ CANT SPONSOR HER HUSBAND UNQUOTE.THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE NOT FROM MY HEAD,I DONT ENJOY SAYING THESE THINGS OR WRITING THEM.