Am looking for a job in Rwanda

Hi,

Am Kenyan recently relocated to Rwanda. I have exceptional skills in business development with special experience building brands and raising companies profiles above their competition.

Am looking to grow my skills in Rwanda and in return raise companies revenue (the company that will hire me.) Any help guys?

Hello Jaymo Googs.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Rwanda section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am graduate with a degree in laws fro uganda Christian University now doing internship with RURA for my post graduate diploma. looking for a job

Aurélie wrote:

Hello

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Rwanda section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Am a Ugandan Student by the name of Nakibuuka Patricia who has just finished her degree in Makerere University Business School in Business Administration majoring in Accounting with a zeal to expand my horizons and explore my potential in my profession.

@patricianakibuuka > pls post in the jobs in Rwanda section. Thank you.

[moderated: pls post in jobs section. Thank you]

i am indian any job for me in rawanda can work any were in rawanda

Hi bhaskar ajay,

Please give us details about the job you are looking for? :)

Thank you,

David.

Good day all,

I am Benjamim from Mozambique. I would to move to Rwanda as an expat. Please help me to confirm if this is the right place to look for job opportunities.

My job experience includes English teaching and Transport and Logistics; however, I am open to new opportunities that may match my professional profile.

Regards,

@benjamimjoaoluis1994

Hello, please note that you have posted on a very old thread.

I recommend that you create your CV in the Job offers in Rwanda section of the website for better visibility as I am closing this outdated thread.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed