Hi

hi, im english and moved to islamabad 10months ago with my husband... i was just hoping to meet new people, is there anyone in a similar situation to mine

Hi there, I'm in a similar situation  although I havnt moved there for good yet. My husband lives there and I have been over 5 times. Are you living with your inlaws or separately? I would love to share experiences with you, I have never met any English girl in Pakistan, it must be so different for you to actually live there. My name is Tina by the way. Look forward to hearing from you x

Hi. I'm in similar situation with you. Just one small difference, i came to PK bit earlier than you. So i would like to meet a new friend to share a good chat and some tips about life here. Regards, Lana.

Welcome to Pakistan to you and your family. What do you feel being here? i am a student in Islamabad. and i love  meeting new people.

HEllow ladies !! how are your exp living in pak ?
Isb is a good place thou its quiet peacefull
i was wondering if you ladies could ask you hubby for helping me for some job ?
as im really in need of a job :( please help me

Hello Syedasad, why don't you start a new thread on the Islamabad forum with all your questions on work? Other members may give better guidance. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Pakistani people ask for help straight away thanks for your guidance Aurelie.
Anyway let me info all that i have been in uk for 7 yrs studied in glasgow uni and new castle and london back here in lahore though, i am still looking to meet people from abroad

it is not a dating site, don't spam here. Otherwise I will block and report you.

LanaSh wrote:

it is not a dating site, don't spam here. Otherwise I will block and report you.

you Guys need to be careful while posting something here

Why should I be careful with my posts? It is this Mr. sending all kind of "friendship" messages to all available ladies he can reach on this site. Regardless age or marital status. I got exactly the same text at my inbox a while ago.... Don't u think he deserve to be reported??? What if he will target ur wife or sister next time? How would u feel?

Hi LanaSh,

Please note that the problem has been dealt with. Next time don't hesitate to report things like that, straight away please :)

Now you can get back to the topic :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[moderated: off topic.]

Hi, this is Mirza Kamal from Pakistan, i wanted to meet new people, wana make friendship with new people, any one interested can contact me. thnx.

[moderated: off topic]

Hello Alyssa. How are you ? I'm Roshan from Islamabad. Would like to discover new people and cool friends :-) On the contrary, if you need any help/guide or information , do let me know .