Introduction and seeking advice to quote salary....ur comments pls...

Hi Everyone....

My name is Yogesh and I am from Mumbai, India and if things go well then I may shift to Jakarta for work. I am a budding photographer and am a passionate aquarist.

Guys, I need a small favour..I need you guys to help me quote a salary, I have 7 years of market research experience and applying for the post of senior manager in a research company.

My first telephonic round of interview is done and the HR has asked me my salary expectations. I would request if you could help me quoting that. In India I have a package of 10L INR per year.

I am married but no babies yet. I may stay on rent, looking for a one bedroom furnished house for now. My wife may not work she would be a housewife her. I think my office may be located on below mentioned address- Wisma 46 Kota BNI, Jln. Jend. Sudirman Kav.1, I got this from a site. I wish to take a flat on rent close to this place to avoid traffic.

I  would request you to spare some time for answering. I would be really grateful.

Regards,
Yogesh 

Hello fellow bloger's and blogette's.
Right now in Singaraja the weather is just fantastic, a gentle breeze along with partial cloud cover, just perfect.
My friends, I was wondering if any of you know of an expat novel literary agent or editor who would be willing to help me out a bit. I started writing fiction a few years ago and have five completed manuscripts up for grabs, so now is the time to test the water. I would appreciate any Info one of you may have.
Many thanks
Jethro Verne

Guys please reply...

I can't be of any help to you Yogesh, (ma'af), but for Jethro, since you are already here in Bali...Singaraja (it means lion king btw) you'll most surely want to participate in the annual Ubud Writers and Readers Festival.  Just Google it for more information, schedule, tickets, etc. 

If you're serious about writing and living on Bali, it's kind of a must to participate in this annual event.

Hi Yogesh, before you ask for some help probably u shud help yourself first by for example making ur current salary in USD rather than your own currency and also re read some old post regarding living cost in Jakarta or any similar question in this forum

Hi! Yogesh

we are from New Delhi & living in Indonesia for past five years. Currently we are in Semarang (Central Java).My husband is working with  Garment Industry. I cant give you much details here but for your reference $2000 + car with driver + Accommodation + all Visa expenses + Medical Insurance + Family ticket to Home Country are the basic things which an Employer provide to an Expat. We got the same when we came here.