Expat blog gatherings in Mombasa

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Mombasa Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Mombasa: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Mombasa. ;)

Best,

Julien

Sounds great, text me if something is going to happen on 0775 762 488 or an email at [email protected]

Just moved here so i am i need of meeting up new people here.

Mattias
Mtwapa

Good idea, I am landing on 1 July, would love to meet some expats!

hello all
would be nice to meet expat members in mbs.
email me at [email protected]

did that meet up ever happen? and what of this year? am a new member just joined and would like to make friends and more friends :-) plus i got a personal shopping home business going so am looking for clients too. anybody interested kindly post your comment then we can ocntinue from there. adios mi nuevo amigas!!!

This was a good initiation julien...did you guyz meet up??what of an expat meet up in Nairobi???anyone who wants in??

Hello everybody. :)

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place.
Other members might be interested as well.

PS: The date to be given 1 or 2 weeks in advance so as to have a maximum of participants. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Why not over this Easter Holiday...People will be free

thats good

Hi,

liked the ideas. could u plz tell me how can I b part of your blog?

Thx
juli

Hey expats!!
I have moved to Kenya last month and living at Diani, Ukunda with my family. It will be great if a day get-together can be arranged for all of us to know each other better.