Hello Everyone

I am from London but i have travelled and worked all over the globe. Including Alaska, Seattle, LA, Miami, Belize, Paris, Madrid, Bern, The Gambia. I am looking to relocate to Dakar at the end of 2013 and i am interested in starting a small business to do with organic fruits and vegetables or/and holistic health therapies.

Looking to hear from anyone in Senegal that may share similar interests to swap notes so we can open up the lines of communication.

I speak French, Spanish and English.

Regards

Wildharvest

Hi Wildharvest,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Senegal is best place to live in here in Africa if you need a friend to assist you in Senegal you need to come to Senegal first to make friend. you said you have been in Gambia if yes Gambia and Senegal is the same only french and English tie them apart.

you are very welcome

Hello my Dear,
You'll be welcome to Senegal .I am Adolphe Diedhiou, i am living in Dakar and i would like to tell you that i will be very pleased to know more about each other . I would also like to tell you that i am interested in your business project.
I hope to hear from you more for more details about me. All questions about me or about senegal are welcomed.
Thank you for reading my message.I remain at your disposal.
Take care and God bless you.

Adolphe Diedhiou

welcome.........

Hi acemeugue51,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Maybe you can write a few words about yourself please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team