Your favourite cafe is...?

...What is your favourite cafe and why?

- The espresso really gets you going?!
- There's excellent (and free!) wifi?!
- The server is super cute?!

Coffee is a vital part of Croatian life, so let's learn how/where to do it right :)

Cafe history in Zagreb and i just like it for no reason

Yes I've been there during the day - it is nice.
Apparently it is nice at night, too? :)

mo.kel wrote:

Yes I've been there during the day - it is nice.
Apparently it is nice at night, too? :)

yeah very nice at night and they have night club and some special parties .. its the biggest cafe there and the only cafe in zagreb full 24/7

I like the tiny Orijent on Maksimir 34.  Delicious pastries, icecream and my fave coffee; Illy.

Hi there! There are several cafes I love: Galerija Lav in Upper Town, Eliscaffe near Britanski trg, the cafe in the Profil bookstore on Bogoviceva, and Velvet on Dezmanova.

All of those are non-smoking. Eliscaffe has the best coffee, Lav and Velvet are adorable, and Profil is great for studying/surfing the internet. :)

eritchel wrote:

Hi there! There are several cafes I love: Galerija Lav in Upper Town, Eliscaffe near Britanski trg, the cafe in the Profil bookstore on Bogoviceva, and Velvet on Dezmanova.

All of those are non-smoking. Eliscaffe has the best coffee, Lav and Velvet are adorable, and Profil is great for studying/surfing the internet. :)

what smokers can do then :D

FinallyHome wrote:

I like the tiny Orijent on Maksimir 34.  Delicious pastries, icecream and my fave coffee; Illy.

Is thats where is Petrova?