Need some help with translations, please.

Hello, can anyone please help to translate

Dsl walah. Kant3andna wahad l combat fdar na

Drabthabna3sa yalah fa9t tsanitak 1h hta 16

walad yata finek j espere k tt va b1

wallah yasla7 jami3

Thanks a lot

ALright lets see:p

"I am sorry, I swear. we had a battle at our home
I slept I just woke up, I waited for you for 1Hour till 16h
Walad yata( I guess it's a name) where are you hope everything is fine
God Helps everyone"

what she said ;o)~ it's Moroccan Text-Slang

Thank you, I am very grateful!

Hello, may I ask for some more help with translations, please? 
1) ahlin drafat twa7achnak c va hamdlah kant brit nah...

2) la dernier semaine ramadan le 2.08 iwa rada ihri....

Thank you and I appreciate your help!

Hi, thank you very much. Could you please explain if the first part is addressed to a man or to a woman or to many people? And I have some more please
Ewa lah ijibkom 3la khir. O mar7ba bikom 3andna.

Thank you!

I have some more please

Mabrok had nhar. Kol 3am wa likom 1000 khair. Sal...

Merci boch lina wlik hta homa kisalmo 3lik fé biz

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much, Talib! This is really helpful! I am a bit confused about that part addressed to a man, I think the recipient is a woman. Could it be plural for several women? And what does fe biz mean?
Thank you again for your help!

Thank you very much again!

Is'nt Moroccon text speak the most difficult language in the world? :D

(For a non-Moroccon to follow...)

that's what I hear! ;) haha

Hi, everyone, it's me again. I agree this is just like abracadabra for everyone non moroccan. Like a puzle!
And I have some more translations to decode please :)
1) Ahlin adrafat c va 3lik drari labas 3lihom? Hna bdina nwalfo surtt k l7al tbarad 3andna chwiya, wa gharba ewa asidi mnin sawalti fina hada howa rba7

2) Salam kif daira m3a ramadan. Wash dam tala3 wla sous controle. Wash lhrira meziana. Salmi 3la kolchi.

3) Salam walad khalti espere k tt va b1 ché vs mabrouk 3wachrak..

4) Mabrouk 3washer 3lik u 3lia wallah yasla7 jami3 al omma. Tt va bien.

Thanks!

Hi! I appreciate your help, please let me keep it a secret for the time being, I can only say this is important for me and I need to know what is in these messages.

I think you might have missed a sentence? The one in 2) after ramadan and before hrira, there is a sentence about controle?
And in the 1) what does all the text after "wa gharba..." mean? How is living abroad connected to the previous message?

What is al omma?
I need to know every word please.

I am very grateful for any help with translating.

I guess someone already answered the previous messages but not the last one ... Hope I can help !

Wash dam tala3 wla sous controle: Are you stressed or is everything under control

wa gharba ewa asidi mnin sawalti fina hada howa rba7: well sir since you asked about us, that's the jackpot. (I don't really know how to translate the last word cuz it's not used in the real meaning)

Oh, this person wanted to say wa ghabra not wa gharba

Living abroad is connected to this message when he said: wa ghabra which means it's been a long time or something like that

Al omma is the nation

If u need any help i'm here ^^