Bahasa languae course

Hello evry body ı am from turkey and ı will be in akarya on 24 july.
I been looing for intensive lang. Course
İs there any body searching course like me?
I want to have class not a private

theguide, nice name. Where is akarya? and what language are course are you looing for? English or Indonesian?

He may just be in meef og a bew kyburd.

Perhaps the Norman Collier of the keyboarding world

Another heavy slang user perhaps? :p

JAKARTA.  and ı think title is very clear. 
Bahasa indonesian course
Thanks you for your prejudjment dear Sophie

theguide wrote:

Hello evry body ı am from turkey and ı will be in akarya on 24 july.
I been looing for intensive lang. Course
İs there any body searching course like me?
I want to have class not a private

Bahasa languae course

It isn't all that clear but it can be de-cyphered if I could be bothered.

Perhaps you should work on your English first.
Just a thought.

You re realy so funny Fred.
My english level is not your business
Another thing  your recommandation shows very clearly that you re very narrow -minded
To learn another language nobody have to learn english first
I have so many friends and they dont speak english very well but know a few language

Ayy way ,I may have made some mistakes but still ı insist its not confusing
You re really exaggeratting

theguide wrote:

JAKARTA.  and ı think title is very clear. 
Bahasa indonesian course
Thanks you for your prejudjment dear Sophie

The first thing I thought after reading your post was " this guy must've used touch screen gadget thats why there's a lot of typos" you know, because I am using a tab myself and it happens to me a lot. But even then, you always have to re check what you wrote right?

Yes you re right

No,  none of it is very clear and yes you are right you don`t need English to communicate to other people there so many other choices. However this being an forum using English then perhaps you should check more carefully what you write in order to be more clear and understood. Typos are one thing, assuming everyone will understand you is another. We clearly have not understood you.

Still wish you luck learning Indonesian.  I guess you need to find someone who can speak Turkish as well as Indonesian, rather than English? now had you mentioned that everyone would have understood.

The only thing ı wrote wrong and made you confuse, akarya ,ı am using ipad ,and ı didnt check before posting(ı was gonna write Jakarta)
You re saying none of it very clear,you asked me 2 question where is akarya ,its logical
But you re asiking what language course ı am looing for
I think the title of the subject is BAHASA LANGUAGE COURSE. İsnt it clear enough???

Do you know what Bahasa means?
Secondly ,ı didnt answer to you generally and ı believe ı wasnt rude
But you re answering on behalf of Fred
What he suggested me is really rude

Another thing what you wishing for me about finding somebody who speaks turkish and indo is kind of hit below the belt .you really know very well ı am not supporting establishing communication in the language except english

I already sad ı may have mistake but you re really exaggerated it
You re asking me what language course ı am looking for
I am looking for Japanese language course under title Bahasa Language Course

um, doesn`t bahasa mean language in Indonesian?

So you are looking for a language language course?

As for answering on behalf of anyone else. Nope. I am just replying for me.

But thank you for clearing up what language you need help in learning.

Maybe Bahasa meaning can be language
I dont know it but. What ı know is bahasa is the name of the language that spoken in indonesia ,malasia and Brunei
I am sure hundred  percent you understand it very well
Another question havent you ever seen on net Bahasa indonesia language course ?
Acording to ur explanation it means. Language indonesian language course
İf you dont ı recommend you googleing it

İt s very clear ı am talking about Bahasa indonesia becouse ı am posting this  to Jakarta section
Not.kuala Lumpur

By the way ı dont hope any help from you any more

From Wikipedia

Bahasa is the Malay and Indonesian word for "language", which derives from the Sanskrit word भाषा bhā ā "spoken language". In many modern languages in South Asia and Southeast Asia which have been influenced by Sanskrit or Pali, bahasa and cognate words are now used to mean "language" in general.

It may refer to:

The Indonesian language, or Bahasa Indonesia The Malay language, or Bahasa Melayu The Javanese language, or Basa Jawa, also Basa Jawi The Sundanese language, or Basa Sunda The Balinese language, or Basa Bali The Tausug language, or Bahasa Sūg The Betawi language, or Bahasa Betawi The Cia-Cia language, or Bahasa Ciacia (바하사 찌아찌아) The Khmer language, or Phiesa Khmae ( ) The Lao language, or Phasa Lao ( າສາລາວ) The Thai language, or Phasa Thai (ภาษาไทย) The Burmese language, or Myanma bhasa ( ) Malaysian Sign Language, or Bahasa Isyarat Malaysia Kod Tangan Bahasa Malaysia (Malay language Hand Code), or Bahasa Malaysia Kod Tangan Bahasa Bahasa Rojak, a form of code-switching Indonesian slang, sometimes referred to as Bahasa gaul or Bahasa prokem

Not helping, just saying :-)

Hi Theguide,

Don't take this the wrong way, but as Indonesian, I must say, that since you know that you are in “Jakarta Section " then, just so you know, Indonesia consists of hundreds of distinct native ethnic and linguistic groups than in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam.
We have more than 700 living languages ( Bahasa Padang, Bahasa Sunda, Bahasa Manado, Bahasa Jawa, Bahasa Aceh, etc) are spoken in Indonesia ( I suggest that you should Google this first, just to get the idea of what I am talking about),therefore we have one official language called “ “Bahasa Indonesia” or “ Indonesian Language  “ so we can understand each other very well no matter where we are in Indonesia.

In other words: you should be more specific of what " Bahasa " you are going to learn here in Indonesia.

Hope this helps :)

Pls do not give me any explanation about bahasa imdonesian

I know very well  that you have so many local language and of course ı kow your offical language is bahasa idoesia
Thats why ı want to learn it in ne capital city(not in yogyakarta,cose many people speaks local language)
One question to you
How many foreign friends do you have want to larn any local language indonesia?
Why do ı want to learn any local language?

This is same in so many language
When people say want to learn chinese its very clear they want to learn mandarin

Thanks you for evrybody
You re so helpfull and so kind

Well, I know lots foreign friends who actually speak bahasa padang, bahasa sunda, bahasa jawa, bahasa betawi fluently because they know not many Indonesians speak English fluently.

You just don't know them.

I am not sure if he wants to learn Japanese or Indonesian anymore. 

Dwsa which Indonesian languages can you speak?

dunno about that lukereg..am just gonna let him decide on that one himself :)

I speak Bahasa Padang, am originally from West Sumatera.
What about you?

I speak enough Indonesian to get me into trouble but not out of it!

hahahha...well, at least you speak Indonesian, thank you for that one Lukereg !

Theguide, dont be so defensive as people here are just trying to help you with useful informations! I actually know a couple of foreigners who speak Bahasa Jawa and Bahasa Batak. I myself speak Bahasa Jawa and Bahasa Sunda apart from the official language.
Jakarta might be the capital city of Indonesia, but you would be surprise that people there are speaking in different languages since they are coming from different places in Indonesia.

With that being said, maybe you can search online for a Bahasa Indonesia class in Jakarta. I think easier to find private classes.

Here the level is really good

http://www.atmajaya.ac.id/web/

Search the BIPA department, they have all kind of course you need!

What a Hot Topic....
why everybody so serious... *shake hand*

Dear The Guide its only about miss communication don't be too serious... it happen to everyone when using net to communicate, we just cant see and catch the expression and cant hear the intonation, sometimes it give a wrong perception. But I believe everyone is try to help you....

wish you luck in learning Bahasa Indonesia :) *cheers*

Sophie Fisher wrote:

I actually know a couple of foreigners who speak Bahasa Jawa and Bahasa Batak.

I'm fluent in bahasa gila.

How bout bahasa alay mas fred lol

Reza Kneefel wrote:

How bout bahasa alay mas fred lol

Saya Lebay bahasa aley.

Helloo,

So I know you wanted information about a language school in Jakarta.. I can't help you there but if you ever have a week off or so, I would recommend going to yogya (one of my favorite cities) to a language school called 'Colorado lembaga bahasa'. It's a beautiful language school with wonderful teachers and they're very very talented. I went there last summer for a 6 weeks crash-course and I'm pretty happy with my proficiency in bahasa indonesia. My sister went there too 3 years ago and was also very happy with her experience, and it was recommended to her by a couple of GIZ expats who were praising it.

Cheers

lbcolorado.org/yogya.shtml

Thanks you
You re the only one who suggest course but too late :)
I already enrolled Wisma bahasa in jogja

Sorry ı thin onebody more recommend Atmajayi sorrry