Visa profession is not matching with educational qualification

Hello everyone,

I hv  diploma in mechanical engineering. My visa profession is marketing speciliest.
I hv family status on my offer letter. My salary is 11000k .

Since my profession is not matching with my basic qualification, will it creat any problem while applying for permanent family visa. What are the chances of rejection family visa.

In case I hv to change my visa category, how much time it require .  And after changing this, can I immediately apply for family visa or I hv to wait for some time. How much in that case.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards..

Hello sachinpatilion.

Hope that you'll get some prompts feedbacks soon.

Thanks

Karen :)

Can anybody please reply on my query...

It will not effect the family visa if the profession is already changed. I have seen people with mismatched qualification having a family. But HRguru can guide you batter

sachinpatilion wrote:

Hello everyone,

I hv  diploma in mechanical engineering. My visa profession is marketing speciliest.
I hv family status on my offer letter. My salary is 11000k .

Since my profession is not matching with my basic qualification, will it creat any problem while applying for permanent family visa. What are the chances of rejection family visa.

In case I hv to change my visa category, how much time it require .  And after changing this, can I immediately apply for family visa or I hv to wait for some time. How much in that case.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards..

This is common practice in Saudi, however in light of the current situation where ministry of labor is very active, it is better that you get it changed once you are here