I am new to this forum

Hello everyone,
I am from Portland Oregon USA.
I came across this forum by chance and I thought to give it a try. So far there are some interesting discussions.
I hope to meet some new friends here.

Hello ninaelbe,
Welcome aboard.

Joining this site is a well choice :top: 
I hope that you will enjoy all the friendly, funny and infromative discussions running all the time in here.
Also with no doubt you will have a great chance to meet many new friends from all over the world.

Cheers,
MO.

Thanks Mo, how is life in Cairo?

Salam nina,
life in Cairo is still under a transition period after the second Egyptian revolution. So far everything seem pretty stable. Now we have an interim president as well as interim government they will be in charge till constitution is set in its final form. Then we will be going for the parliamentary election, then the presidential election. I hope that everything well end up find soon.

ooohh, I noticed your other post Quote "all my life I felt I didn't belong in the USA. If I were to believe in reincarnation I think I am from the Middle East".

Actually, I was wondering in terms of what did you have such a feeling?
I am asking because many people all over the world they wanna live in the states, but you feel the opposite. This is really interesting to discuss.

Cheers,
MO.

I am  also new  here could  Iknow  about  you?

welcome dear

Welcome nina im here for the same reason as yours.. if u want we can meet on whatsapp because i cant always visit this site.. hope you reply.. take care

my self am new to this site and would wish to get  new friends world over to share experiences

Hi ninaelbe,

Your post is now on the USA Forum ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team