Long term parking

Hi, I am on a round the world drive, but as I'm a high school teacher I have only two months during the summer.  I will get to Ulan Bator by August 25, and then return to Washington DC for the next 10 months.

What I am looking for is a place with covered parking (so the brakes don't get moisture, and so it is protected) where I leave the car for 10 months and hopefully have it driven a bit every 2 weeks.  Would anyone have any ideas.  I'm open to creative solutions.

Thanks for any tips or ideas,
Csaba (from Tbilisi)

Hi csaba2000,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you get advise very soon.

Christine

I am also doing an overland trip and need to leave my Land Cruiser in Ulaanbaatar for 5 - 6 months so any recommendations would be appreciated?

There are one car garages for rent all around the city. You'll likely need a Mongolian friend to help you find one. Try Unegui (a Mongolian website) for available garages in your area.

Hello guys, I am from Mongolia. as a Mongolian, I see there are so many garages out here.
If it's a long time parking, I might can find a parking next to our apartment. Hope it will be fine there in ~ 1 month.
I would be happy to help you as I can : )