Any one from Lao in this blog?

Any Lao in this blog?

Hi  Tok Xaya,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be an introduction please?

I created a new topic from your post on the Fiji forum, for better visibility.

Hope members from Laos will contact you. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi David,

Thx alot for that, i m new here and also being a low technology person:) so plz advice anyhow. I am a lao woman of a 1,6 months baby girl. My husband is french and he has worked for Vatoukula Gold Mines for 2 years already. We have moved to live in Vatoukula since 2 months. I am looking for a possible job in Nadi or Suva that will allow me to put my girl to an inter school when she becomes 2 yrs but hard to find for a while. Anyhow, i m happy to join u guys this forum and glad to b friend with all.

Best,
Tok

Hi Tok,

Thank you for writing a few words about yourself ;)

Can you please tell us in which sector are you looking for a job or what are you skills and qualification ? So as we can provide you a better guidance ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilien,

My major is MD of project management from France, I had worked for international development agencies over 6 yrs, i can speak both En and Fr. I prefer to work for NGOs here if my qualification allows but the job market here is very competitive and i am not so high qualified as an adviser nor an inter expert to fit in the sector. In brief, just an admin job that i fit to is fine for me. Many thx for your kind help.

Best,

Tok