Hi Speed Internet!

Hello everyone!  I am looking into moving to Tunisia sometime in the fall, and will be traveling there next month to look at a few different areas to see what I like best.  I would like to be on the coast near the ocean, and someplace that isn't too small.  I thrive on energy, so the more things the better.  So far I really like the areas of  Sidi Bou Said or Hammamet.   I only speak english, so I plan on enrolling in Language classes as soon as I arrive.

I need a SOLID internet connection for my work and was wondering if anyone could give me some insight to how good it is in these areas and what the cost is roughly.  Also, any other recommendations for places to live that are picturesque, by the ocean and full of live would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from all of you! 

Best,
peter

HI DUd , as for internet there is a strong internet here attempt 50 mb pers and i limited at night

Hey u! :)  the Internet here is just crap. Sorry! But It' s REALLY frustrating

About the accommodation, the best place should be near your work so you can avoid transportation, especially if you're speaking only English. As I can see you like going to the ocean, so a house in La Marsa, Carthage or Sidi Bou Said would be nice once you get a car. Renting a car here costs 50 dinars per day for a Chevrolet. Well, it's not exactly the ocean, actually it's the sea, the Mediterranean Sea, which means the sea between the land; it separates Africa from Europe 

You can find what you want in general in the small ads of the tunisian newspaper La Presse, but it's written in French, or you can go to Technocasa to rent a house.
Voilà!
Bye