Dream Job is to Work in Australia

Hi Guys...I am Asad Khan. I am from India Mumbai. I am working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. I am working as a Mechanical Project Engineer in a reputed MEP contracting company in Jeddah. My Dream Job is to Work and settle in Europe or Australia. I am planning to Apply for PR of Australia.

I am well settle in Saudi Arabia with good Salary and family. I am below 30, I want to make my dream come true. My Concern is if this is the right thing to plan for migrating to Australia for a good Job and Future of my family and kids. I don't want to Sacrifice my Family future only for my dream if I will fail to settle in Australia. I am confuse. Can someone advise me if I should take a little Risk to move Australia and Try for new future or continue in Saudi itself. Can I get good job in Australia in my Filed of MEP contracting and Maintenance ?? I have total 8-9 years of Gulf Experience Saudi and UAE.

Please give me your valuable suggestions. Thanks Guys.

To be honest, if you have a good job in Saudi with long term prospects you would be better off to stay where you are.
There is work in Australia but not permanent. You would only be able to get a 457 temporary skilled working visa. PR applications take time.

You may be able to get an overseas job with an Australian company.
Try seek.com.au 

Also cost of living here is expensive and so is the tax rate, education, cars etc. 
For cost of living numbeo.com

If you want to apply for PR www.immi.gov.au This site will give you all the information you need regarding visas etc.

Hi.
I am Srilankan and 28 years old.Settle down in a europe country is a biggest dream of my life.I am a graduated and now following my Master in the field of material science.I have three and half years working experience as a chemist in reputed multinational company.I tried to get skill migration to australia.But they said me there is no oppertunities for my qualifications.However I can't give my dream.Can you tell me how can I fulfill my dream?
Thanks/

Welcome on board Dayanie,

I guess you are not clear enough. Where do you want to settle, in Australia or in Europe... Because it is 2 different places with different set of rules.

And also, i think you will have to initiate your own topic for greater chance of being seen in this vast forum ;) May be the kind admins will create it for you :P

regards

Hi,
Thanks for replying so quickly.How can I find proper admins that guide me correct way? sorry just meant it to tell developed country such as aus or europe.I went to meet few consultants here but they said same thing.Actually that much difficult to come austrailia?
THANK YOU.

Dayanie.

Read my previous post. The website is the only one to use to get a visa. Agents use the same website and charge you a fee to do so.
It is difficult to get a visa for Australia as many people and companies are bringing people in illegally on these visas.
The government is clamping down on this and has recently changed the laws regarding visas.