Moving to Panama but what vaccinations should I get for my child!?!

This is a subjective and sensitive question and I am sure it screams for a wide variety of opinions.  I know that I can research and get the exact vaccines that are recommended in order to travel or live in Panama, however, just so you know where I am coming from -- I have only choosen very specific vaccines for my child while in the States -- those ones that I believe he truly needs.  My question -- for those of you living in Panama, which vaccines do you believe are important for a child to have?  My child is one year old and so far has only been vaccinated for Tetnus, Diptheria and Pretusis.  When I ask about vaccines, I am talking about childhood vaccines, not the standard vaccines "they" recommend for travelers.  I plan on getting him the MMR vaccine and the Polio vaccine, however, aside from those, I have not yet decided to get him any others.  Are there any of you with children, particularly small children, who can recommend vaccines for diseases that you know or believe are still seen in children and people in Panama?

We have just begin our search and we plan on visiting Panama many times before moving, however, we cannot very well visit as we would like without getting our child the proper vaccinations.

Thanks so much!

I know I'm in the minority, but I would say don't get any vaccines.  Do your research on the link between vaccines and a wide variety of childhood problems - autism, seizures, ADHD, asthma, allergies, etc.  Do your research on the actual ingredients of vaccines - things like thimerosal and other toxins.  (Or type in "Bill Gates vaccine speech" into Google sometime and see what you learn.)
We had a child about 10 months ago, and she's never had a vaccine.  She did have rubella, but it was about a three-day rash and then over.  I'll take that over autism any day.  She's very healthy and doing well.
Based on my research, the vaccine question is actually why my wife and I have been looking at Panama and not Costa Rica.  In CR, the government is very heavy-handed about vaccines for all children, and mandates vaccinations for newborns, or else parents can't get a birth certificate.  From what I've read about Panama, there are no such laws. 
Anyway, sorry for the soapbox, but you asked for opinions, so you got one.  :)

I appreciate the soap box!!!  I don't so much buy into the autism scare, however, I have researched in depth the components of all of the vaccines and I am so concerned about what they might cause and long term effects -- that is the exact reason I have chosen not to get most vaccines.  It is very unfortunate in the States, we live in a large city and literally, I am unable to find a single pediatrican who will allow us to be their patient since we are not following some type of vaccine schedule, which includes more vaccines.  I know in Central and South America diseaases like Diptheria is still very prevalent, so those are the main things I am vaccinating for since we travel to South America (and potentially Central America) often.

Thanks!!  Please keep the advice coming!

i was surprised to read both your comments bc comments like these get you blasted on most boards.  check out nvic.com  its the national vaccine information center.  its not anti vaccine its just pro knowledge.  i believing in studying real facts instead of just going along with the AMA