Not too cold and not too hot in Nicaragua

Hello all, I haven't posted in a long time, but we are still considering Nicaragua for retirement and I am still researching.  One of the problems I'm having is finding a place with moderate weather and access to good healthcare.  I love the sound of Granada and also Esteli, however one is hot and the other is too cold.  Is there anywhere where the average temperature is 70 to mid to low 80's F?  If so, I would love to hear about them and from anyone who lives there.  Thanks so much...

We have been in Nicaragua three and a half years and are residence of Nicaragua. I have worked and traveled allover this country and have never seen anyplace too cold. The range you stated sounds like Estili would be the place. There are a lot of Expats there if that interest you? We spend most of our time with the locals. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Many of the expats we have met here are running and hiding from something.
If you are going to live here, don't bury yourself in a city and stay there. Get out and travel the country and meet the people that allow you to live in their country. You can check out websites all day but the only way to really enjoy this country is to see it. You want like everything you see, but it is real.
Anyway that you go we wish you the best of luck and success on you adventures.

I like San Marcos, Jinotepe, just 30 minutes from Granada not to hot not to cold

Jinotepe be a biger city than San Marcos , Great Market 25 min to beach or good sea food

Well, the cooler climates have fewer expats if that is of importance to you. In the Granada area, some expats opt for the cooler areas by living on Mombacho or the crater rim of Laguna Apoyo. Within 20 minutes of Granada.

The other reader referred to San Marcos and Jinotepe which are very nice but then very few expats. Probably you need to get a Moon Guide or equivalent to research the climates.

Regards

Darrell