Filipinos

gs2 ko sana makamit ng kabayan dito sa mexico city :-)

Hello ardjr85.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This is an Anglophone forum. Can you please introduce yourself and write in english so that other members may understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi ardjr85 where are u in mexico im filipino  as well ,nice to know someone from our country :)

hello guys. i'm filipino and was searching for any kababayans in the yucatan peninsula area. are you all in distrito federal?

Hello johnlaz :)

Just to inform you that this post is nearly one year old!

If you do not have any response, I kindly invite you to create a new thread so as to increase your chance of visibility on the forum and get more response.

Regards

Kenjee

hi how are you? your pinoy right living in mexico??
im pinoy as well,. do you have fb??

Hello Jezyl

Kindly note that ardjr85 who started the thread is no more active since 2012.

If you wish to meet other filipinos I invite you to create a new thread. and introduce yourself and where you are.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Jezyl, good morning.  i'm a filipino living in the U>S> but thinking bout moving to mexico.  Cant afford living in the US with my retirement income (currently unemployed).  What is the cost of living like in ur area.  It's just me and my wife now.  All our kids are grown up, married and have their own lives.  However, I like to be close enough so that we can visit them and grandkids every now and then....  Am looking for filipinos in Baja California...
    Thank u for replying in advance....

marcaq123 wrote:

Jezyl, good morning.  i'm a filipino living in the U>S> but thinking bout moving to mexico.  Cant afford living in the US with my retirement income (currently unemployed).  What is the cost of living like in ur area.  It's just me and my wife now.  All our kids are grown up, married and have their own lives.  However, I like to be close enough so that we can visit them and grandkids every now and then....  Am looking for filipinos in Baja California...
    Thank u for replying in advance....

In my experience, cost of living in Mexico is at par with the Philippines, specially if you will cook your own food and live like a local. I think there are many Pinoys in the Baja area because of its proximity to San Diego. You must go there yourself to find out. Goodluck, kabayan.

Hello.. Mga kababayan.. :)

Hi! Advice ko lang, ok po ang cost of living dito Sa Baja California, compare po sa U.S.. Ang rent po ng house/apartment is around $450 - $600.

Thank u Mrsoneill....  Are there a lot of Filipinos living in ensinada.   I went there once in the early 80's.   I mean fil families, at least husband and wife..... Do u have a get together every now and them....  Maybe I and my wife can drive there some time.....

Sure, anytime...

bago din ako dito sa Tijuana... meron bang concentrated area ng mga Filipino dito sa Mexico?

sa mexico city, medyo marami. pero sa ibang lugar, wala yata.

Hello everyone,

@ jwphilippines and johnlazm can you please post in English only ?

You are on the anglophone forum, please write in English so that members can fully understand you.

All the best
Bhavna

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in english only

Hi new kabayan here in mexico.

Same here kabayan!😊

hi there cno po active d2?