New in Town

Hi,

I'm Stefan and just moved to Sao Paulo in November. I will be staying here till April. I am trying to make my stay here in SP more fun by meeting new people and go out for drinking and sports like badminton or volleyball.
So let me know if any of you guys are interested in that.

Cheers

Stefan

Hi Stefan, I also like Badminton and Volleyball but I'm not sure if there is any badminton court here in Sao Paulo.I dont even know if they consider that a sport here. hehehe. Volleyball is nice but we need to find more people or probably watching a Superliga games will be a good start.

Hi Guys....

@Stefan: Sao Paulo is a huge city, so I am sure you can find a lot of people to play badminton or volleyball. As Kenj said, I think you only have to find some people o share an hour on a sports court. If you are in the south region of Sao Paulo you can find a lot of people who speak german. Ich sogar. Ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß in Sao Paulo und lass mich wissen, falls Du mal was trinken willst! Liebe Grüße

@ Kenj: How long have you been in Sao Paulo? Do you like it? Hope you are doing fine here!

Abraços,

Tati

Hi guys, Great kenj, now we are two to play badminton or volleyball. Lets see if we can find a court. There is a a big sportsclub in the compound I am living. I wil find out if there is also a court for playing badminton. I will let you know. soon.
Tati, why not lets have some drinks. Kenj might also want to join, don't you? I live between the University and the Sao Francisco Golfclub, which is a bit far from the city center but I have a car so can meet almost any where. Just let me know when you guys want to meet.

Cheers!

@ Tati - I've been here in Brazil for almost two years now but I only arrived in Sao Paulo last March 2010. I used to live in Rio de Janeiro. I really like the weather in Sao Paulo. I am not really a fan of beaches and hot weather since I already had that in the Philippines. =D

@ Stefan - that will be cool. Actually I saw some guys playing volleyball in Ibirapuera Park. There are 2 volleyball courts there and there were people playing all day long.

Hello elisabete73,

Would you kindly post in English only on this Anglophone forum. If you wish to post in Portuguese then please navigate to the Portuguese language forum by clicking on the Portugal/Brazil flag icon on the upper right corner of the screen.

Also, if you hadn't noticed this thread is rather old now.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward – Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team