Emergency help

Hello Friends,

I am working in Cirebon as a teacher.

Due to the an emergency involving my family , I am planning to resign from the company and would like to go back to my country.

Before leaving I would need exit permit from the immigration. Kindly advise how should I get the exit permit in case of if the employer does not give the clearance letter.
Second, is the exit permit also available in the airport in Jakarta and could I get my passport stamped in there? 
Third, is there a possibility that the immigration officers would question me in case I don't have the exit permit. What would be its repercussions?

Is it possible that, the agents can help in the matter or this can be done by myself also. 

A correct and valuable advice in the matter would be highly appreciable.

Thanks & Best Regards
demacz

A double post gets a duplicate answer:

You really have no other choice than to get your exit visa through your employer.  They have paid out of pocket sums of money for your KITAS and work permit and they have every right to expect re-imbursement for those expenses from you before you depart well short of what your contract most surely stipulates as your minimum working duration.

There might be other expenses as well that your employer will expect reimbursement. 

Approach your employer honestly and fairly and they will most likely be reasonable.

Deja siapa?

Hello guys> this thread is closed then!

Closed