Help Required: Iqama / Kafeel

Hi,
I have been contacted by agent that he will provide me Saudi Arabia Azad Visa (Free Visa). Two Categories:

(a)  Family Status Visas - Their profession is Engineer, Electronics Technician etc.

Visas of such category could get issue from, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia, visas of their dependents on their own Iqama.

For Technician visa he is charging me XXX fee that includes Visa, Ticket, Protector, One Year Iqama and One Year Medical Insurance Fee.

The Agent has mentioned that validity of this visa, this is to inform you that it remains valid as long as you get renew your iqama annually up to the age of 60 years.

He mentioned this --- 

Normally, most of the people avail this opportunity to do jobs or do to business in connivance with Kafeel.  We are not responsible to get job offers for you.  You have to arrange it yourself.  However, while searching on the internet and through your personal sources, you will find that there are lots of opportunities for job seekers.

--- The big question of mine to him was about the if I get any job there at KSA will kafeel give me NAQAL KAFALA??

He said that this is not possible for two years.

I have asked him if i pay 2 years Kafalat fee would it be possible and he mentioned it is not. . .

What is NAQAL KAFALA and What is Tanazal. ( If some new company hires me would they require)

Please advice me as i need help on urgent basis. . .

Hello Tahir.Rajput.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, you can read the other threads on Visas on the Saudi Arabia forum. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

RESPECTABLE SIR I M INTERESTED IN APPLYING ANY POST IN SAUDIA AND I WANT TO IQAMA PLEASE PROVIDE ME SAUDI IQAMA.

syed asif ali zaidi wrote:

RESPECTABLE SIR I M INTERESTED IN APPLYING ANY POST IN SAUDIA AND I WANT TO IQAMA PLEASE PROVIDE ME SAUDI IQAMA.

Please send me your email, I'll send you an iqama in attachment.

Hi  syed asif ali zaidi ,

Can you please avoid writing in caps lock, this make your post difficult to read. ;)

Thank you,

David.