Family Iqama Problem

Dear Friends,

I am Muhammad Faisal from Jeddah - Saudi Arabia, My family newly arrived in K.S.A. but I am facing many problems to make their Iqama. I have  been going Jawazat since 4 days but their system is down. I am frustrated where should i go? who can help me out?

Thanks,

Muhammad Faisal

Hi Muhammad,

Your topic was moved to the Jeddah forum for better visibility.

I would suggest you to read some topics on the Information on visas Jeddah section, you may find some more information.

Regards,

David.

mfaisalpk wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am Muhammad Faisal from Jeddah - Saudi Arabia, My family newly arrived in K.S.A. but I am facing many problems to make their Iqama. I have  been going Jawazat since 4 days but their system is down. I am frustrated where should i go? who can help me out?

Thanks,

Muhammad Faisal

The only people who can issue is jawazat and even if you are frustrated you dont have a choice and no one can help you , except for some general service office , you give them all the required docs and then follow up.

All documents are provided but they do not entertain anyone.

mfaisalpk wrote:

All documents are provided but they do not entertain anyone.

If you know this and nothing else cant be done according to you then you know that you will have to wait and keep on doing what you do now.

Does anybody know? How and where to make complain for the Government Department in Saudi Arbia?

mfaisalpk wrote:

How and where to make complain for the Government Department in Saudi Arbia?

Good luck with that