I'm shifting to Nairobi on august.

Hello everyone, I'm shifting to Nairobi on august. My dad will be working in the embassy bt are there any jobs for youngsters also?  I'm already working in a British curriculum school at my country and earning gud enuf. My qualification is just A Level. So will u plz kindly advise me any
Good suggestion. And jobs available over there for ppl
Like me.
Will be grateful to all of u. Thanks.

we r also planning to move to Nairobi in August (subject to WP), looks like u r from BD, how fast did u get your WP.

Hello,
As your father will be working, you will probably be issued with a 'Dependents Pass'.  This will allow you to remain in Kenya, but does not permit you to work. 

If you wish to work, then you need to secure a job offer, after which you apply for a work permit.  Your employer is generally fully involved in this process as they must evidence to the government that the position cannot be filled from the local workforce (Kenya has a lot of unemployed graduates, with Degrees and Masters Degrees).  The work permit process can take 3 - 4 months and if agreed, there is a fee of Kes 200 000 plus other fees, for a period of two years.  There is more information on permits and passes at the link below:

http://www.immigration.go.ke/index.php? … Itemid=127

Good luck!