Any Islamic studies school or Education centres ?

Hi

I am Saudi Arabian and my wife is Goergian.
We are looking for Islamic education centre or School for children in Goergia. we prefre an academy near to Kutaisi.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Mohammed Tofeel.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll soon be helped by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie

I hope so

Hello Mohammed Tofeel.

Maybe i can help,i'm Georgian, do you find anything you are looking?

Tati-tati wrote:

Hello Mohammed Tofeel.

Maybe i can help,i'm Georgian, do you find anything you are looking?

Thanks  Tati-tati in Advanced

Hi Mohammad,

did you what you are looking for?
I would be interested in the same. If you know any place about Islamic studies center, please do tell everybody here.
Thanks

Same here, I'm an adventurous Muslimah looking for greater Islamic learning and a lovely place to live, work and settle. The US is really not for me. Very dangerous and no access to much of the rest of the world (sorry, internet only just doesn't count). I like the access that Georgia has to other countries, the lovly uncrowdedness of its landmass and your food is even familiar, and much more! 

Where would you recommend for places to work, get to know the environment and other Muslims?

Kind regards and thanks in advance!

Hello,

I lived near Kutaisi and I am a Muslim. I do not know of any Muslim community or schools in Kutaisi. The capital has a mosque as does Batumi.
Just a note on being Muslim in Georgia, I found Georgians to be overall accepting of this. I had a few problems in Batumi because people thought I was Turkish but when they found I was American they acted nice again.
I hope you can visit the mosque in Batumi. It was really beautiful.
Good luck!