5 good reasons for living in Georgia

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Georgia, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

Hi Julien,

I'm Georgian and want to say, the one of the important reason to live here is :most hospitable and kindly poeple,you can't even amagine.

Food and Accomodation are really Cheap compare to UK.

Tati-tati wrote:

Hi Julien,

I'm Georgian and want to say, the one of the important reason to live here is :most hospitable and kindly poeple,you can't even amagine.

Hello Tati,

I am moving to Georgia soon. I should appreciate if some freind guide me there and should appreciate any info about beautiful Tbilisi and kind georgians.

Thanks,

Ara

how  are  you!!
  it's  nice  to  see   here  on  expat!!
  i  am  gurmeet  singh  from  india  would  like  to  do  business  there  i  am  looking  forward  to  visit  georgia  on  march  2013
could  we  be  friends  if  you  care  to  !!
hope  to  hear  from  you  soon.   i   don't  know  about  the  language .i  would  like  to  know  how  difficult  it  would  be     to  learn  it?
  with  regards
gurmeet  singh

Hi gurmeet  singh ,

To make bisnes here is simple the lows and the situation also,but even to think about it have a consultation with lawyer, as i know to make bisnes for non resident poeple is really easy.

About language, i think your language isn't so simple but nothing is impossible to learn:)))

Wow yes, I totally agree! The most important reason is definetly how kindly people are and especially to forgainers! I am married to a Georgian man and I am actually going to visit him this December which I am really looking forward to! He lives in Tbilisi though. I am from Denmark myself and I of course have heard a lot about Georgia, so four other reasons to stay and live in Georgia might be:

The really really cheap everything, food - clothes - alchohol and cigarets.
Absolutly beautiful country!
Amazing dances and music!
And never to forget about all their fantastic celebration days, they can always find a reason to drink A LOT of wine, go in restaurant and dance and laugh all night long!
And then I always have admired their way to be thankful for what they got!

Tati-tati wrote:

Hi Julien,

Yeah I agree with others THAT Georgian people are very kind. been there two times and planning to visit it in near future .

Hello i am coming to tbilisi and would like to be there for a short time Any recommendations for a place to stay that is decent and inexpensive ? Single person  thanks Paul

I lived in Georgia for 6 months. So here is my list based off of that:

1: travel around the country and to places like Turkey is cheap
2: relatively safe (assuming you know how to handle the men which is true most places)
3: I felt free to practice my religion and was still accepted warmly by people
4: there was always someone nearby who was willing to help a foreigner out
5: the country is changing rapidly and it's interesting seeing the changes and how people respond to them.

worm ,nice and friendly people,beautiful cities,tasty food,tasty drinks,old and unique culture,many historical places,you will really enjoy being there ,see this link and you will be shure
https://youtu.be/nFYVYKxzg6U

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads allowed on the forum + register your business in the business directory of the website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good

Obviously, fantastic information to share Miss Oregongirl. I'm intending to visit Georgia after short period of time. Do you recommend specific places, restaurants , houses , activities, clubs , natural places to visit there.                                           Thanks in advance for your responds .