Hi my name is Aishah and I am from Malaysia and new member.  I am a homemaker, and would like to meet new friends and learn about living here. I have lived overseas for the past 10 over years and this is my first time in St Petersburgh, Russia. Thank you.

Hello Aishah.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Saint Petersburg forum.

Thank you for this introduction.

Aurélie

Hello Aurelie

How  r u and warm welcome to my friends list.

I would like to have  great friendship with you and would like to know more about you and your hobbies , age and interests

AHSAN

à AHSAN > Do note that Aurelie is a member of the Expat.com team, also note that this is an old topic as well  :dumbom:

If you are looking for friends, i will advise you to create a new topic please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Priscilla

How r u. Its my pleasure you put my attention to create a new topic.
The new topic from my side is let we know the current tourism environment in Denmark. Which are most famous places in Denmark. How the overall economic conditions affected Denmark in general.

regards

AHSAN

Hello
How are you ??
My name GEORGIOU Georgie's from Cyprus I looking for flat for long time for only me one person can you help me plz ??
Thanks

@georgesign67

Welcome to the forum.

Try the housing section top of this page. You can place a free advert there too.

Hello all friends

@georgesign67

As the subject of this thread is about new members perhaps introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself like hobbies, ambitions, work etc.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Thanks to post in the Housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct