Dance Classes and Pilates Sessions in Salmiya!

Dear All,

Belly Dance, Zumba, Latin Dance classes and pilates sessions are going to start this weekend!  The classes will start on Friday, February 10th!  The registration will take place on Tuesday, February 7th, at Costa Cafe (Movenpick Bidaa, in Salwa, on Cooperative Road, after Palms Hotel) between 6:00 and 9:00 pm. If you can't make it there that day, please let me know so that we can arrange something else for you.

Please send a confirmation email to [email protected] with your full name, phone number and the class' name that you want to join before the registration day. Our classes are limited, so the people who confirm will be the first to register.

Please find the detailed information about the classes below. 

Latin Dances: The classes will start on Friday, February 10th at 7:15pm and last one hour. You will have the chance to practice not only salsa, but also chacha, bachata and merengue. It is 5 KD per session and the registration is for a 5 week program. This class is mixed with both female and male accepted.

Belly Dancing: Only for ladies. No experience is needed. If you would like to lose weight, get in shape, tighten up the abdominal muscles and have fun at the same time this course is just for you! Every age, size and shape are welcome! The classes will start  on Saturday, February 11th,  at 4:30 pm and last an hour. It is 6 KD per session and the registration is for a 5 week program.

Pilates:  If you would like to stretch, relax, and tone up these sessions are great for you! The classes will start  on Friday, February 10th,  at 5:00 pm and last an hour. It is 5 KD per session and the registration is for a 5 week program.

Zumba: Only for ladies. The classes will start on February 10th, Friday at 6:00 pm and last an hour. It is 5 KD per session and the registration is for a 5 week program.

Please note that the prices above are for 5 week prepaid registration. The prices for attending single sessions vary depending on the class.

The classes take place at a private dance studio in  Salmiya on Baghdad Street, near La Baguette. (You will receive a map to the location at the registration.) 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Deniz

I'd love to join the Pilates class. Is it suitable for beginners?

Xxx
S

am nadya,i looking for bellydance teacher,can you give me phone number please,and the place exzacly.thank you

hey if u r intersted in teaching in a private lady fitness studio plz let me know this is my email .. [email protected]

i think her response may be a tad delayed given her current "expecting" status :D

Hey denzi
I ve just come back from studying in the uk and I plan to continue dancing here in q8 and i am really interested in your latin class would it be ok if i just show up next friday or should I register first ?
PS anyone looking for a dance partner ?

Szia

Nemrég kőltöztem Salmyiába.
Hastánc érdkelne,van itt aki tanít???

Szép napot!

Marianna:)

Hello Marianna.

Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum so that everybody can understand and participate? :)

PS: Note that this thread is old (2012) as well.

Thank you,
Aurélie

szia , hogy vagy

Is this still active?

yes