Need a room to rent

(Moderators, I know this is in the wrong place but it's sort of urgent. Sorry)

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any rooms for rent/sofas to crash on? Should only be for one or two months. I don't really mind what district, preferably with some other Expats. I just need a bed and wifi. My budget is $150-$200 per month but the cheaper the better.

Any replies would be much appreciated, ready to move asap.

Hello AlexSarah.

As from what date do you need an accommodation?

If it is urgent, you should consider posting your ad in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[ moderated: Please use the housing section. Thanks.]

if u want to hire it since one or two month, i think u should hire hotel, if u like noisy , u can choose district 1, if not, u can choose, distric 7, tan binh district, connect my skype: lan.lysong, i send web for proving price of hotel in hcm city

Hi AlexSarah,
when do you come to Ho Chi Minh City?
If you want to rent a room to live in HCMC for one or two months, i think that it is better for you to stay at a small hotel. you gotta pay $5/day. You can live in some districts such as district 5, 3,10..next to district 1. you can make friends with vietnamese who can help you go around the city in a friendly way.
I hope you will get much happiness and many memories when you are in Vietnam.

what district do you rent house?

She has lived in Binh Thanh District already. As i've known, she is living on D2 ^^!!

Check the FB page expats in Saigon/HCM, loads of offers on there all the time.

need a room with fridge wifi and more.. can pay 150 to 200$ per month...
Oh sorry must be quite I am an Artist and need to work sometimes..

Regrds ..Steve...+_+

Hello Steve -> Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i can help u, connect my skype: lan.lysong, i will show all apartment u want

I have a spare room in my house
200usd including all bills.
Skype dangkhaclong

Please send info for any good places,, then we can meet if you have any free time... many Thanks...Steve

District 7,, about 10 min to district 1
Washing machine
Wifi
Tivi
Kitchen
Air condition
Safe place
All water electric bill included in 200usd , contact me at [email protected]

Closed