Common expenses

Hi
What would be the common expense on Internet or TV in Dubai, where can I get electrical Items like TV for a cheaper price in Dubai.
Thanks

Also what will be the tax on monthly income of 15000 AED

Hello sathya Vijaya.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For better interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Dubai forum.

You could read the other threads on Cost of living in Dubai.

Thank you,
Aurélie

sathya Vijaya wrote:

Also what will be the tax on monthly income of 15000 AED

There is no income tax

Etisalat is the company providing TV services to homes via optic fibre cables, same for home phone or mobile phone and internet.  There are various packages.  Some Indian TV channels are covered.  Cost can vary from AED 200 to AED 600 per month depending on your package.
TV comes in dozens of models and makes, difficult to say what would suit you.
There is no direct income tax, but you would pay House Tax, some visa related fees (this depends on employer), vehicle registration (if you have one), insurance and road tolls.  And there are many fees charges indirectly.  Guess you will get used to it!

No optic fibre cable for mobile phone, I meant Etisalat provides the services.  The other company Du also can provide Phone services but not television or internet.

mjrv wrote:

No optic fibre cable for mobile phone, I meant Etisalat provides the services.  The other company Du also can provide Phone services but not television or internet.

Actually, Du also provides TV and Internet if you live in a Du area.

Fixed line services (Home Internet, TV and Landline), they are all based on your geographic area. If you live in an Etisalat area,  you can only sign up with Etisalat, and vice versa ....

you can  get Ethisalat or du internet   package  and its starting from 49aed. for TV- internet TV  package  or  disc tv  initial  cost  250 aed onwards.
To buy a TV  new one , emax,sharaf dg,carrufour,jakkies,jumbo, or lulu hypermarkets. If used one serch  dubizzel,gulfnews classifies to find,someone sealling due to different reasions.