Filipino Community in Sudan

Hey there! just new in this Forum. Would like to know if there is any Filipino Community here.

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum  simplyme_loidz !

A little introduction maybe?
It might help.

Regards
Armand

@ simplyme_loidz - You're asking if there's a Filipino in Sudan, However, are you currently in Bahrain and is your post correct?

If you are looking for Filipino community in Sudan, this link may help you.

Good luck, :)

Jaz ;)

hello @jazzy851 and @armand, thank you for the assistance :):). yes am now in Bahrain, will be relocating to Sudan by October or November this year. I dont have much ideas about Sudan and ill be travelling alone, so am trying to check if there is Filipino Club/group in Sudan. Hope you guys can help me.

Thank you.

hi,

I'm Migs.. I have mini store for Filipino stuff here in Khartoum, Sudan... you can email me at [email protected]..

Yes, there is Filipino community here..no worries.

Welcome to Sudan..

Migs

Hello guys, kumusta kayo dyan sa sudan?see you soon...alam ko maraming pinoy rin dyan...god bless us all!!!

Hello Aquariuos08.

As this is an english speaking forum, it would be better if you post your message english so that the other members can understand what you're saying.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hundreds in Kinanah... 40 in While Nile sugar including me. Email me at xxx

Hi I'm planning to go to Sudan in few days .I'm Filipino hope may kababayan po ako para po someone can help me for information and safety purposes po.

Hello po

hello,there are group of filipino in sudan di nga lang sing dami ng mga nasa GCC

Hi,
Yes, we have Filipino community here in Sudan. Kunti nga lang.. am currently working here at khartoum international airport. Khartoum is very safe and vegies and meats are always fresh..

Welcome to Sudan!

Migs

Hello nice to know may kababayan jan.sana po mameet ko po kayo jan.Salamat God bless us all.

Hi everyone,

@ Kryshynpril, please post only in english as per the forum rules.

All the best,
Bhavna

I apologize ,okay it will be English.thanks

Thanks po for the information.I'm here already last Sunday.

Welcome to Sudan.. anong company ka? You are welcome to visit us at home, me and my partner will be happy to receive you.. we are staying in arkaweet.,

Private family therapist po ,yes I will during my rest day.I'm near the UN office not sure what the address exactly

hello ms.kryshynpril may mga domestic helper din bah jan sa sudan thank you

I am a doctor from Saudi Arabia I came occasionally to Sudan and I am looking for phillipino friend because I love phillipino

I am a doctor from Saudi Arabia I came occasionally to Sudan and I am looking for phillipino friend because I love phillipino

:/

hello po ask lng po ng question ok nman po pa sa sudan ksi po papunta po kmi ng friend ko jan para po magwork ..salamt

Khartoum is safe.filipino community here are small unlike in gcc.there are only two small mall afra and al waha.

Hi everyone,

Please stick to the rules while posting. You are allowed to write only in english on the anglophone forum (so that members understand you fully, we are on a public forum).

You may however exchange in any language in private message.

Thank you all for your comprehension,
Bhavna

okay thank you so much

Jaz there's something abnormal right

Hi To My Fellow Filipino, I almost stayed for 2 weeks here Khartoum. This is my first-time work abroad. I'm still adjusting regarding everything.

Welcome to khartoum bro...

Thank you bro.. :)

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, this thread is active? I need to ask question. Please message me. Thank you

You can contact me via whatsapp from the number 0***

Best Regards,

Ergün Murat AKÇAY

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hello. I have just arrived here and am looking for Filipino friends! Can you recommend places where most Filipinos go to so I can meet Pinoys there as well? Would really love to meet my kababayans!

Hello, my family and I are moving to Sudan in Aug 2019 for my husband's work. May I ask if anyone has any idea if I it's possible to get a nursing job in hospitals in Khartoum for Filipino nurses? I have a BSN from the Philippines licensed in the US.

Welcome to Sudan Jumpalagi123. Enjoy staying here.  Contact me bro I can introduce you with our fellow Filipino here in Khartoum.

Hi Roshiley, Yes there is the job for nursing here in Khartoum. They are preferred for a Filipino.

Thank you for the response. Any idea about their licensure? Do you know anyone working in the hospital?
I just want to be as prepared before our move. We'll be moving there for my husband's job and I wouldn't want to be staying at home :).

Hello, everyone. I'll also be moving to Sudan next month to work for a cardiac hospital there.

I'd like to know what's the population count of Filipinos there? Could be interesting to know, just for me to understand also the situation there as of the moment. I was looking for an embassy there but it seems it's in Cairo??

Hope to meet you there soon, kababayans!

Hi Migs. I'm planning to go to Sudan as a tourist maybe for a couple of weeks. I'm currently working here in Dubai. I think I need to get a visa with sponsor. Could u help me please?

@migs hi I ask for Philippines nurse for private hospital, can you help me please