Prepaid Internet Visa Card

Guys

Got some quick question.

1. Is Prepaid Internet Visa Credit card available ?

2. Pleas tell me the names of the bank providing?

3. What paper work is required to get ? do I need to have a bank account in that bank ?

4. How fast is the process ? Can I get it same time ?

Yes its available

AAIB - Arab African International Bank provides it

Name: 4U internet card
Issuance fee : EGP 20
Minimum & Maximum amount : EGP 100 - EGP 15000
Card valid for 3 years from issuance date

Call Center 19555

I guess no need for account,u only go fill an application and they will manage all.
Try to reach them to be more surem

Cheers

Thanks allot man . went there and got my card same time. Appreciate your detailed to the point reply !

One quick question . This card does not have any Frist name/ Last name mention does it really work on internet shopping..have you ever tried ?

Yes I have the same card as if u want ur name printed which is meanless u will have to wait one week or more!
Am always using it online
Btw,am working in this bank
So if u faced any problems just send me :D

okay great. here is the situation. I just called them they said card will be activated after 10 PM tonight. My question to the guy was what Im suppose to put in the First Name and Last Name section while im transacting the card online. Do you have any idea what im suppose to put in those fields while using it online

Yes you are right
Here in Egypt you can write any name you want or address
As we don't have name or address verification banking system yet :D

So u can enter ur name if u want.

Its better I call you and ask my query. Can you please PM me your number ?

Pm sent

please i am interested to have a prepaid visa card here in Egypt to buy some goods from the internet, but i don't have an account with any bank in Egypt.

I need your assistance and tell me what to do and how to get the prepaid card,

Hello philip2013 and welcome to Expat.com :)

Think that the messages above might give you and provide you the answer to your question.

Thanks

Karen :)

P.s: Please also note that this is an old thread. Feel free to start a new topic on the Egypt Forum if you have any question. Thanks.

Ok I have a pre paid visa from the arab bank but cannot use it on paypal.  Which web sites accept pre paid visa.  where can i shop online with it.

philip2013 wrote:

please i am interested to have a prepaid visa card here in Egypt to buy some goods from the internet, but i don't have an account with any bank in Egypt.

I need your assistance and tell me what to do and how to get the prepaid card,

if you need any help, pm me the details

this prepaid visa card works with paypal?

I was in same problem,
I am software developer and web designer. First I faced this type problem. Now it solve. Now I am Using virtual Credit card. its easy and 10 minute job. You can load doller as wish and can spend it. Master card. No need to go any bank. Just go neteller.com . If more question , can message me.

Thanks my friend, you info is correct, i called the customer service for aaib and told me the same ..

@don moe

Moe sorry brother I need to ask you questions if you don't mind.  Can I open a any  bank account any bank while I am on visit visa?

I am palestinian/canadian I need an apartment. Will it work on visit visa?

Last question

Can I buy an apartment in cairo?

How long in egypt max I can stay  as visit?

Thank you

Anyone can buy an apartment in Egypt. But as a foreigner you can only have 2 properties. Becareful when you buy an apartment there are quite a few hooks and angles to it

What are they can you help me please