Looking for an apartment in jakarta

Kumusta mga Kababayan! Maari po bang magpatulong kung saan po kami makakakuha ng murang apartment po sa Jakarta.

Maraming salamat po.

Darating po kami dyan sa Jakarta ng mga first week of August po 2013.

Sana po matulungan nyo po kami.

Apat po kami, 2 lalake at 2 babae.

Salamat po!

Alvin Ojeda
Email: [email protected]

Would be wise to edit your post content to English since it is an English speaking forum.
Im sure people here would help if they understand what you're saying :-)

Sorry Soffie, i'll just translate it to english. But anywAys, its about an apartment for rent in jakarta. We are looking to rent 1.

Thanks.

Translating :

Greetings to all our Kababayan,

Me and my group are travelling to Jakarta this coming August. Hope anyone might suggest an apartment
That we can rent for a couple of weeks.

And hope to see more filipinos there when we get there.

God bless!

Alvin Ojeda
Email: [email protected]

Then you might want to take a look at this one http://www.sewa-apartemen.net/category/ … tag=harian

Hello Alvin Ojeda.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can also post an advert in the Housing in Jakarta section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi Ojedaalvin,

If your just planning to stay like 1 week, i suggest mg hotel na lang kayo. try to checked FX hotel or Amaris.

hi,

are you still looking for an apartment to rent?

This thread is over 4 years old. I would like to think that by now the poster has found somewhere to stay.

Hi sir.. Wellcome to jakarta.. And which part of jakarta that u like to live in... If u go to work by train.. U can look up for apartmen in depok city...its quite cheap in here...and the neighbourhood is also good for family... Thanks

Let's move this thread out of here as it's an old one.

Hello everyone,

I am closing this old thread.

Please refer to the Housing in Jakarta section if you are looking for accommodation.

Thanks,
Bhavna

Closed