New odd member?

Hi, my name is Sabrina and I am a Kenyan who has just moved back from Europe....I was all over, I lived in Spain and Portugal and prior to juggling the two countries I lived in England and before that I lived in the US and Canada. So I'm back now and would like to set my roots here. So I'd like to make friends, re-discover nairobi....and the rest of Kenya, establish a business, and figure out how to drive without getting killed! I hold an MBA, and an MA in PR & B.Com, but would like to pursue hairdressing...and set up shop somewhere. I'm a complex yet simple person who loves a giggle, enjoys the outdoors and is a total foodie! I'm more than I can write-up...I'm a mouthful but perhaps it's best to get to know me in time.

New odd member...Sabrina

Hi sabrina welcome again to Kenya and can we be friends

cornflake04 wrote:

Hi, my name is Sabrina and I am a Kenyan who has just moved back from Europe....I was all over, I lived in Spain and Portugal and prior to juggling the two countries I lived in England and before that I lived in the US and Canada. So I'm back now and would like to set my roots here. So I'd like to make friends, re-discover nairobi....and the rest of Kenya, establish a business, and figure out how to drive without getting killed! I hold an MBA, and an MA in PR & B.Com, but would like to pursue hairdressing...and set up shop somewhere. I'm a complex yet simple person who loves a giggle, enjoys the outdoors and is a total foodie! I'm more than I can write-up...I'm a mouthful but perhaps it's best to get to know me in time.

New odd member...Sabrina

am Usman wishing to learn and interact many people, pleasure to see u in this blog contact with me please with this no 0721980980

am Usman wishing to learn and interact many people as i can my contact is 0721980980, no trouble please, am Muslim and hurting others is not my principle, am telling because there are conmen be careful

Thank you Strizah and xanif Haji for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to be careful of conmen and I look forward to reaping the positive benefits an expat community brings. Hope you enjoyed your weekends.