Best Place for Bedroom Furniture?

Hi EB members,

What is the best place for bedroom furniture i am not fussed i just want value for money and quality ikea is a bit pricey here compared to uk plus everything i like is out of stock i believe theres something called homeware ??? and if i want to go there what do i tell the taxi driver?

thanks

Try Homecentre (theres one in the same complex as ikea- you've just missed the sale I think). There are also a couple of furniture shops across the highway from homecentre with reasonable stuff!

Try expatriates.com. in case you dont mind buying a second hand furniture. You may find a good deal there. But in case if you need the brand new ones. Try Midas, Al Mutlaq, Home Centre, Opposite to IKEA there is whole furniture market where you kind find furnitures of different designs.

facebook.com/MidasFurniture
midasfurniture.com/

almutlaqfurniture.com/Store-Locator

i am after a white sofabed

U have to look for it. There is also a Kuwaiti market on king Fahad road before Riyadh gallery. U may check there also.

Mohsin82 wrote:

U have to look for it.

:one

If u want I know someone who can take u around the city & will take u where ever u want to but he will charge 50 riyals per hour. He knows about the whole city & what to find where.

Try Exit 5 on the right, before going up the ramp (coming from the city).

try also IKEA.

google.com.ph/search?q=ikea+riyadh&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari