New Florist Needs Your Help!

Hi everyone!
I'm completely new to forums, but a friend suggested I give it a go, so here I am.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Anouk, and I am a newly qualified Florist living in the UK. I also have Australian qualifications in Conservation and Land Management. I'm currently helping out at a local florist while I search for a permanent job, and working in retail to keep my customer service skills sharp!

I've visited Australia several times now, for travel, work and study and I have completely fallen under its spell. I am absolutely committed to emigrating as soon as I can, which leads me nicely onto why I've decided to post here...

I would be immensely grateful if anyone could help me in this matter. I'm particularly interested to hear from anyone in the Floristry/Conservation/Garden Centre/Horticulture industries, with regards to sponsorship opportunities.

I will be in Australia for a few weeks this September, primarily in Queensland, though I am willing to travel for the right opportunities.

I understand there are visa issues and other considerations when employing foreign staff, so I've tried to make myself the best candidate I can be. I am a native English speaker, fully qualified with industry experience and ready to move at a moment's notice. I have no ties here in the UK, and I'm willing to move to the most remote, outback town.

So...if you've read this far, thanks for your patience! If you know anyone who you think could help me, please let me know. And who knows...I could owe my future happiness to you!

Regards,
Anouk.

Hi Mochajunkie,

Welcome on board to this site.

I want to advise you to visit the Australia forum as well.
There are people who can help you better, you can visit this forum by clicking on this link

Wish you good luck!

Hi Anouk!

Welcome to Expat.com!

I moved your thread to the Australia forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand