Work on Visit Visa

Dear Experts,

My work visa is getting delayed and considering the current situation in KSA, my employer has offered me to come on visit visa, that is valid for 90 days. They are of the opinion that I can join them on visit visa and as soon as my permanent visa would be finalized they will convert my visa and for that I need to enter/exit. I do have lot of question regarding the visit visa and I really appreciate your quick response.

1. Is it legal to work on visit visa
2. Processing time for visit visa (I need to resign here and serve notice period)
3. Any documentation required here in Pakistan (such as attestation, visa stamping on passport from Saudi Embassy etc.)
4. Multiple entry is allowed (As EID is near, am I allowed to come back to Pakistan on EID).
5. Am I allowed to move within KSA (such as for Umrah)
6. Can I bring my family
7. Any other restriction (Bank Account, Rent a house, Driving License etc.).

Regards

Dear Mr. Mohammad,

if you are coming on visit 1st it is not necessary you get 90 days mostly visit allowed for 60 days though you may extend it but usually the stamped final exit after3,4 extention and extention may also be for 30,60 or 90 days it depends on the mood of the visa officer. furthermore this is usually not multiple so you cant come back to your home country yes whenever u get the work visa you must have to exit and after performing all the formalities such as medical, document attestation etc. you can come saudia on your work visa.

as far as concern for your queries you can go travel anywhere in saudi arabia. rest of your queries you must required Iqama which is not allowed on visit visa so you cant do anything.

regards,

Amir

amirshk wrote:

Dear Mr. Mohammad,

if you are coming on visit 1st it is not necessary you get 90 days mostly visit allowed for 60 days though you may extend it but usually the stamped final exit after3,4 extention and extention may also be for 30,60 or 90 days it depends on the mood of the visa officer. furthermore this is usually not multiple so you cant come back to your home country yes whenever u get the work visa you must have to exit and after performing all the formalities such as medical, document attestation etc. you can come saudia on your work visa.

as far as concern for your queries you can go travel anywhere in saudi arabia. rest of your queries you must required Iqama which is not allowed on visit visa so you cant do anything.

regards,

Amir

He is talking about BUSINESS visit visa.

Exactly

muhamadumair wrote:

Dear Experts,

My work visa is getting delayed and considering the current situation in KSA, my employer has offered me to come on visit visa, that is valid for 90 days. They are of the opinion that I can join them on visit visa and as soon as my permanent visa would be finalized they will convert my visa and for that I need to enter/exit. I do have lot of question regarding the visit visa and I really appreciate your quick response.

1. Is it legal to work on visit visa
2. Processing time for visit visa (I need to resign here and serve notice period)
3. Any documentation required here in Pakistan (such as attestation, visa stamping on passport from Saudi Embassy etc.)
4. Multiple entry is allowed (As EID is near, am I allowed to come back to Pakistan on EID).
5. Am I allowed to move within KSA (such as for Umrah)
6. Can I bring my family
7. Any other restriction (Bank Account, Rent a house, Driving License etc.).

Regards

1) It has to be a BUSINESS visit visa. Yes it is a work visa.

2) 3-4 days. But expect delays during the Ramadan month.

3) Of course all visas will be endorsed by Saudi Embassy. And yes, they'll need a letter issued from a company registered with Chamber of Commerce in your home country.

4) Multiple entry is necessary. You'll have to exit every 30 days and re-enter. And you can do it as long as 90 days visa limit doesn't expire.

5) Travelling for business purposed is allowed. Umrah+Hajj is legally prohibited.

6) NO WAY!

7) All of them. No bank account, no drv lic, no house leasing.

I came on a business visit visa. 90days valid for 30 day stay at a time. You can go to Bahrain every 30 days and come back and get your passport stamped.
You can do everything. You cango home, you can go for Umrah. I did both. You cant open a bank account. But you can drive if you have international drivers licence like I have.
It takes 2 days to get such a visa.
Goodluck

TheLegendLeads wrote:

[ Umrah+Hajj is legally prohibited.

Hi

I went for Umrah once and had no problem. I flew to Jeddah so it was maybe easy

I am due to go by bust for Umrah this afternoon.

Do you think I might pick up problems?

Umrah on visit visas is in common practice just because checking each and every person in a huge number of people is not possible. This advice is stamped on the visit visas, passports etc.

Please explain " they'll need a letter issued from a company registered with Chamber of Commerce in your home country". What type of letter is this, can this be from my current employer or it can be any?

One more thing, I would even not allowed to bring my family on visit?

yes I am talking about the same I came on the same visa and after 3rd extension I got final exit and I came back on Work Visa after 1 month and performed all the requirement such as Medical,Attestation etc. etc. during my visit visa I was unable to purchase Mobile SIM on my name and anything like bank, car, house, family  required Iqama.

I am on Iqama and my family is with me