Does anyone wants to share an apartment with me?

I moved to Jakarta two weeks ago, and I still cant find a place to settle down. At first I thought I want to find a boarding house (kost) but then I changed my mind. Now I am looking for an apartment and it would be so much better if I can share it with someone. I had some bad experience in the past about B&E (breaking and entering), so I kinda traumatic about it.

I dont have any preferences regarding which area I wanna live in. I work in Jakarta Pusat and I really dont mind if I live in the west, south, doesnt matter as long as the place is nice and safe.
It doesnt have to be an expensive apartment as well.
My budget is around 2,5mil - 3mil a month.

Should anyone knows anybody who rents their spare room, please do let me know. I would very much appreciate it :)

Cheers,

Sherly

You can find Apt for 6-7 mil in Rasuna, Mediterania (Grogol) and some other areas. Here is a good site that might help http://www.sewa-apartemen.net/category/ … tag=harian

Goodluck Sherly!! :-)

Annie

For cheapest flat you can go to Kalibata that fits your budget if you share with other people.
if you want to live in the cheapest flat down town aka Taman Rasuna probably have to increase the budget abit to 3.5 or 4.00 cos the rent there for 2 bed rooms is 6,5 (for the ugliest one) and 7 - 8 million for good one exclude electricity and water

@AlmaDee this thread is 3.5 years old ... I prefer closing it

If you have a flat for rent, or if you are proposing a flat share in Jakarta, you should post an ad in the Jakarta housing section.

Hope this helps

Julien

Closed