I want to buy a second hand phone with cheap price

I bought a phone already.
Thanks for your help these days..
Judy

May be you are the first 'poor' real estate broker.  Anyway, you can post an ad in the classified section.:-)

Sorry....but i need to tell honestly....i dont think a Vietnamese dont know where can buy a second hand phone....And i think ur posting just let the people know you are estate broker or s.t else

Yuli

I know where to buy...but i don't trust vietnamese store...If you are vietnamese, you will know about it.

too bad, good luck

I have a used nokia, $15 for you! I need to keep the sim, though

Thank you...Do you sell smart phone?

Nope

Have a look on Craiglist Viet Nam, there are some phones on there for sale.

Aren't you always offering to help the poor foreigners because you are so gernerous and eager to show how great Vietnam is? Not so great now, huh?

ok, if u want to buy second hand thinh, i think i help u, i know some good store in ho chi minh city, i will take u try to see them, connect my skype: lan.lysong, or yahoo: minhdaquen or facebook: bautroidotham

Judy.lovely wrote:

Dear all,
I am very sad right now because my bags and my phones were taken by a robber on the street.
Please let me know if you have the phone to sell.
Thank you so much.
Judy.

I can't give u some the best place to buy second hand. But I can check for you about quality phone. I know its a lot.

hey, it is the the best price for, and i think u can accept it so that is my friend'iphone

Em oi!
She do not want to buy from Vietnamese!
She just need it from expats!:D

lylyly wrote:

hey, it is the the best price for, and i think u can accept it so that is my friend'iphone

ak, it is from foreign country it is exactly from usa, and they take it from usa to Viet name, my friend is that he related with his friend in usa to buy it

But your friend is Vietnamese, right?:dumbom:

lylyly wrote:

ak, it is from foreign country it is exactly from usa, and they take it from usa to Viet name, my friend is that he related with his friend in usa to buy it

of course, but are u onl skype?