Need some informations about the life there

hi guys I will be in columbus by the 1st August this is my first time in USA I need some informations about the life there !! where Can I find rental rooms or somewhere to stay in !! I students at Ohio Dominican University

Hi I need help from someone who lives in ohio columbus !! how is the weather along the year ?, how is the cost of life for normal person ? thank's

Hi RedaRed

Columbus is a wonderful city! I hope you will enjoy it here. I would look on Craigslist.com under Columbus, Ohio apartment rentals or subleases depending on your length of stay. You can also just Google apartments for rent in Columbus and you will find a variety of results. Metrorentals.com is a good site to visit as well. Throughout the year in Columbus we have all four seasons, the summers are very hot, fall and spring are temperate and the winters are cold. You should pack a variety of clothing since you will need just about everything. Here is a website that can tell you about the cost of living in Columbus, it is pretty accurate http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … bus%2C+OH. Hope this helps!

Hello reda-red > just to inform you that a new topic has been created as from your post on the Ohio forum.

Thank you,
Christine