Legal services

Hello i am looking for someone in zarzis or the surrounding area who can legally witness my signature in english..i guess a notary is what i am looking for..can anyone help me please.
thankyou in advance.
sandra.

i posted this in the wrong forum i think so i will try here...i need my signature witnessed for a an english document...i am living in zarzis..does anyone know a notary or someone else authorised to do this, here or the surrounding area .. or even djerba..thanks in advance...also i need some papers translated into english and have only found one man in Medinine (not sure i spelt that right) who charges a lot of money for this service, so looking for someone at a reasonable cost if possible...cheers!!

Hi sandyrose53,

I just want to inform you that i have merged your last post to this discussion so as to avoid similar topics :).

Thank you,

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.

thank you

You might want to ask at a translators. They signed my documents that needed signatures when I went to get my marriage license translated

thanks ..finally found a notary here...i did try the translator in medinine but he refused..but all good now..