IGB International School Hiring Teachers

Hello, I am an American that previously lived in KL. I have a Malaysian wife. We three boys and they went to local schools while we lived there. We loved living in Malaysia but moved to Germany for my professional advancement. We visit Malaysia every year. 

For all you teaching professionals out there, there is a brand new international school being built right near a wonderful place to live. The name of the school is IGB and here is the link. igbis.edu.my
They are taking applications right now. I've heard that this is going to be a really good school with great facilities. It is being built on the doorstep Sierramas and Valencia which are two of the best gated and guarded resort communities in the country. You couldn't ask for a safer living environment. Actually safety is an important issue anywhere but especially in a county that is foreign to you. Here is the link for Valencia. valencia.com.my. Its a great place. Nine hole golf course, swimming pool, exercise machines, sauna etc. I own a house that just came open for rent. If interested, let me know.

Best Regards
Mike Silvia

Hello Mike Silvia.

Thank you for these informations.
Concerning your house, could you please post an advert in the For rent in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie