Cost of living in Subang Jaya

Hi all,

My husband got offer from indian company as he will deputed as country head malaysia having office in subang jaya.. the offer is like that 8 lpa is indian salary and 2300 RM compensation for food+ rent and other expenses( Rent=1500RM + 800 for food, internet electricity etc) is this a good offer for him please give your opinion / views on this.

Hello triptigoyal and welcome to Expat.com.

A new thread has been created from your message on the Subang Jaya Forum for more visbility.

Hope that you'll get useful advices soon.

Thanks

Karen :)

I have been living in subang jaya since 2007. Nice place. Would like to share few info. Able to find a place for rent from RM 1000 above., Astro tv cable channel RM 100, Internet TM UNIFI RM 150, Electricity and water depends, Food for two people Around RM 650. Manageable.

It totally depends on your standard of living. 2300 for rent, food, utilities, entertainment and misc expense is too low. I doubt if this is sufficient to cater one month's expenses unless you are planning to share your apartment with some other couple.

so is it 8 lakhs p.a. inr + 2300 myr p.m.? if i convert into myr, that is approx 6000 myr per month. that is a lousy salary for a country head. normal engineers are drawing higher packages in the range 6-10k. bad offer.