Wanted business partners / agents In Angola

We are a printing company based in Mumbai India looking for Agents or Printers for partnering in Angola.please contact me

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds > business partners ?

Thanks,

Julien

Hi,
I am in process to open as company for virtual shops.
Your items description can be forwards to me and we may colaborate within future. regards
[email protected]

Hi Dantica,

I have sent an email on your ID please check and you can reply

I did not get any email.
pls fwd at above address.

Please check in you junk email also as its my company email so it might go in spam or junk.

already did,
pls confirm your email address than.
or simply resend.

[email protected]

please send a test mail

Dear,
Can you send me your propositions

[email protected]

Hi there,
what kind of products do you specialize in?? there is potential for working on a partnership but need to exchange more on the issue

Hi there

I am looking for where i can supply fish, butternut, madora and groundnuts

from Zimbabwe

hi mithlesh,
I am in angola from past 3 years.
any queries feel frree to email or call

It's free of charge in any port.

Asbestos second hand roof sheets

2000 x 1200:
1 piece =2, 4 m2
1 piece=31, 2 kg
32 pieces in tone ( ship of  30 000 t have 960 000 pieces)
1500 x 1200:
1 piece = 1,8 m2
1 piece = 23,4 kg
42 piece in tone  ( ship of  30 000 t have 1 260 000 piece)

[email protected]

I want a Channel Partner, Working Partner, Commissioning Agent or Business Developer Freelancer in Diesel Power Generator sector for Luanda, Angola.
We are manufacturer, dealers and supplier of Gensets such as Diesel Generator, LPG Generator, Alternator and Petrol Start Kerosene Generator. Windsor has been a global player and leader in the provision of power generation solutions ensuring power is provided whenever and wherever it is needed. We manufacture and supply high quality generator sets for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications. These generators are powered by water cooled engines, high in performance and very reliable for requirements at critical times such as in hospitals and emergency rooms.
Plz send mail on [email protected]

Hello guys,

You should please post your advert in the appropriate section which is Business partners classifieds in Angola.

Thank you.

Discussion closed.

Closed