Hi :) make new friends in PP.

My name is Natalie and I'm 24... moving to PP in two weeks although I just arrived FROM Phnom Penh to Sydney a week ago. Haha. Cambodia is an addictive place...three years later I still cannot get enough.

I'd love to make new friends in PP. I arrive Thursday, May 30. If anybody is free on the Friday please let me know :)

Nat xx

How about meeting up later, I arrive on the 16th June maybe earlier? :)

Ciao!

Hi Nathalie, i'm in Phnom Penh and want to make friend too!
How long you will stay here?

Hope yo hear you soon :)

Hi Nat,

I will arrive in PP at the 5th of June. Maybe we can meet somewhere and have a beer or two. Would be nice.

Geri

Have a safe trip! I'm here in PP already. Always happy to meet new people.

Thank you! I am a little worried about being let on my flight - my passport has a bit of water damage on my picture and although it's posed no problem in the recent past, I just have a feeling I'll be hassled when I leave Sydney with it. fingers crossed, and if I make it on Thursday I'll drop you a line to catch up :)

Hi all!

Gonna be fun, now I expected there by June 3rd! Catch up then

Jerome

Hey yip me too, there's a few of us who just moved here and looking to meet fellow new comers so feel free to give us a shout when you get here..happy travels!

Thank you - and yep, sounds great everyone :)

Fingers crossed they let me on that flight tomorrow with this silly passport of mine - and I'll be in Phnom Penh in less than two days! So excited!

Sov x

Hello I am channy who drive tuk tuk and taxi either you like  let me know  we offer to pick up from the airport as well  you can contact via [email protected] (855) 12775915

Thankyou :) But at this stage I already have a driver.

Sov x

Hi Sov,
I am a retired American male. I am beginning a new adventure by choosing to travel in winter from Maine, USA. My intent is to get to Sydney and either visit friends in Melbourne or try to get to Phnom Penh soon after.
I would like to know how simple it is to get from Sydney or Melbourne to Phnom Penh.
My intention is to live in Cambodia for a few months at least.
Thanks,
g

Where Nowwww :) ?

Hi Yhakim,

What do you mean by " Where Nowwww smile " ? Maybe you should write a few words about yourself so as the other members get to know you :).

Thank you

Maximilien
TEAM Expat.com

hi miss
are you still in Phnom Penh ?
i ve just arrived 4 days ago, looking for meeting cool people....
:)
Candice
from Paris France

Hi hi,

My one month here has been fun and it's great here. Based out if NagaWorld puts me quite in town through out the day and night, of course U would be at Darlin Darlin as it is my outlet, LoL but have the opportunity to market visit other places and had 2 great weekends at the provinces. If anyone is interested in catching up give me a tinkle at 015-88-11-45. We'll have to make arrangements for evening catch ups as I am not stating in the property anymore but outside. Quaint little place and quiet called La Belle Villa in 122 - yes very safe! Hahaha.

Ciao!
Jerome

hi feel free to sms or talk >>> Singh 078888568

Hello chanchals1978 --> Perhaps could you introduce yourself?

For safety reasons, i would advise you not to give personal informations on the website

Thanks

Karen.